Anthony Stevenson retired fishing vessel built in 1945 and originating from Newlyn

Thread: Anthony Stevenson retired fishing vessel built in 1945 and originating from Newlyn

Default Anthony Stevenson retired fishing vessel built in 1945 and originating from Newlyn

Hello,

I am looking for information/stories and any old photos of The Anthony Stevenson a retired fishing vessel built in 1945 and originating from Newlyn in Cornwall. Can anyone help?
    Many thanks

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for information/stories and any old photos of The Anthony Stevenson a retired fishing vessel built in 1945 and originating from Newlyn in Cornwall. Can anyone help?
    Many thanks

Brian
    I sailed in her in the early 70s with Bobby Buttons in command. If I remember right she had an aluminium wheelhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Hello,
    PZ331 HOPE THIS WAS OF SOME HELP LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP ANYMORE.
    Many thanks

Brian
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Attached Images Attached Images