photo copyright
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: photo copyright

Default photo copyright

i uploaded photos on here a couple of days ago these are now on find a fishing boat to sell a boat this is a subject talked about
    Last edited by paul@paulhobson; 19th July 2008 at 21:18.

which photos of yours is on ****************

http://www.****************.com/detail.php?aid=11999
    It is this one I believe. It is unacceptable that this has happened and that they have refused to remove the photo.

You should send them a bill for 1000 for the illegal use of your photograph , it even still has the Trawlerphotos sign on the bottom right side of the picture.

Paul won't be happy if they refused to remove the photo i guess

another member of this forom has had his photo used as well this one has trawler photo logo on it it belongs to watchman
    if only they people ask then it wouid not be a problem we dont mind helping people

It 2 out of the three that are Pauls TA there has been this problem before including photos of mine that were used and Davie Taits of the same boat a few months back

Default Stealing photos

The picture has now been removed from the site

Ebbe

i have seen the photo in question which i took have talked to the skippers father and told him he can use any of my photos i have printed him a set without the trawler photo logo on.the owners of the boat are mates of mine and they have used my photos before to sell boats.hope this sorts things out dont want to upset any one ..........thankyou

Thats perfect Watchman- thats very nice off you - to borrow them your pictures, and I hope they'll sell their boat soon.
    Im just sad that the owners don't understand the system, and don't realize thats its wrong to use pictures without permission, eventhough its their boat. Im still writing with them, but believe we'll sort it out soon.

surly the boat owners have a right to photos of their own boat,who gives the photographer the right to take pictures of there property?