Site outage 19/03/2007

Thread: Site outage 19/03/2007

Default Site outage 19/03/2007

Guys,

So sorry for the outage earlier on today. I had to remove the old trawlermodels website as it was using bandwidth/disk storage space unnecessarily and I deleted the wrong site...

Trawlermodels/trawlerphotos...too similar!

Anyway - my excellent webhost (http://www.unitedhosting.co.uk) rode to the rescue and restored the entire site and database within a couple of hours. Huge thanks to them for being so prompt in correcting my rather stupid error.

I've checked things out and all seems well, but if you exprerience any problems let me know.

Apologies all round if you've been trying to get on the site - I'll leave all the buttons alone now

Davie Tait Guest

Easily done Dave , I had uploaded 3 folders of Campbeltown 87 class boats but I see they're gone so i'll just upload them again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Davie Tait View Post
    Easily done Dave , I had uploaded 3 folders of Campbeltown 87 class boats but I see they're gone so i'll just upload them again lol
    Sorry mate

Davie Tait Guest

Thats ok Dave won't take long to get the photo's back online so don't worry about it. At least the sites back up without loosing more than 12hrs worth of posts which is a lot better than one of the sites i've been on that lost 12 days worth of postings !!

Thought the site was down for good for a while there , good to hear everything's ship shape again

Davie Tait Guest

Thumbs up

Well thats all the images I had "lost" back up along with a folder full of the Mizpah BF777 again. Colin ( trawlercook ) is going to be building a model of the Mizpah so he's got all my photo's too.

No damage done Dave and now were back to one site shouldn't be a problem again

Davie