"Where's The Catch?" by Jim Mair:

Thread: "Where's The Catch?" by Jim Mair:

Default "Where's The Catch?" by Jim Mair:

Hello Out There,

I can download a copy of Jim Mair's "Where's The Catch?" from Amazon to my Kindle. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a printed version of "Where's The Catch?"

Any recommendations for other "good reads" about the inshore fishing industry in the UK would also be welcome. Thanks.

Best wishes,
    Ross Laird.

I just read ebbing tide by Fred normandale got it from amazon also the book that accompanied the skipper series on bbc with roger knowel that's a good read too

Hi Peter, do you know the order the Fred Normandale books were written in ? I notice there are several on Amazon but not sure which to buy first.

Trevor Potter's two books about seining in the North Sea are good reads as are Paul Greenwood's two books about his fishing life in Looe, Cornwall.

hi martin the order for books by fred normandale is ,first of the flood, slack water, ebbing tide , all very good books also very good are, rough seas by james greene ,and grandad boats by trevor james potter.

Quote Originally Posted by lee View Post
    hi martin the order for books by fred normandale is ,first of the flood, slack water, ebbing tide , all very good books also very good are, rough seas by james greene ,and grandad boats by trevor james potter.
    Thanks Lee, I will order Fred Normandale's books now.