Older Sanwa radio gear

Thread: Older Sanwa radio gear

Default Older Sanwa radio gear

I have an old 6 channel Sanwa radio system and have only 4 servos. Can anyone advise me if I can get the appropriate servos, model Conquest Mark 2, servos are SM631. If I have to buy another 6 channel radio control, can anyone recomend a decent one. Thank you, AlanD.

you can pick them up regularly on Ebay..toys and hobbies section alan....for pennies really compared with what they used to cost...the servos aren't frequency regulated so 27/40 meg will work fine with any servo..probably even 35meg servos for aircraft will work on a 27 / 40 meg set.

neil.

Neil

Thank you for your reply.
    Hopefully can pick up a couple and save buying a new 6 channel set.
    Alan

alan, my sanwa servos actually work with my Hitec trani and receiver, so probably hitec servos will work with sanwa gear.....another option.

I think you're right Neil , I have 2 different brands of 40meg transmitters with their receivers and the servos are HiTec and fit both and work fine. Also I found a neat "trick" I bought a HiTec Flash 4 which was in 2 channel configuration , I opened up the case and found that there were a couple of small plates screwed into the back of each lever control , took these out and got 4 channel working again , neat trick on a tx that I bought as a 2 channel off Ebay for a tenner !!

Thank you for your help. I have been told that the electronic speed controllers just plug into the reciever. If they fit my Sanwa I still have 4 servos free for steering, triplex and power block and shooting the net and an extra or use it for the thruster.

AlanD
    Ihave got a new handset i use for all my boats moter &sail it is a planetT5 2.4 megs one hand set for all my boats gotit mail order from HOWES models plus 1recever at momment 47