Channel Islands boats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channel Islands boats

They were quite definately different boats Paul.
    Cameret was still called that & registered as PH 144 when she sank off Portland. Owned at the time by one of the Nantes brothers.

Red face

Sorry if i have caused confusion, i realised "Cameret" was not the same boat as "Itron Varia En Esperans" a while ago, your posting of of "PL4" however is definetely her!

Any sign of Sunny Boy or De Hoop in those old photos hooked ? regards, Trev

Hi Trev,

I mentioned the requests to the old man & PM'd him. It would seem he's not as online as most of us, to be fair though his PC's on the blink, i've just today dropped it off to an I.T. friend of mine to be looked at, he's also away at sea again just now, i'll see him in a week or so to "remind him"

Thank you, it would be good to know what eventually happened to those 2. Trev

Default itron varia an esperanus

Itron Varia an Esperanus GU438 joined the Peel fleet as PL4 in 1984. She was sold to Peterhead in 1989 as PD155 but sank off Burghead in September 89 all her crew were rescued.

Thumbs up The Esperans

Many Thanks Mike, i finally found out her fate thanks to Trawler Photos. Searched for her as PD155 in the gallery but no joy, thanks once again.

Davie Tait Guest

i'll do a search in the EU fleet register for her in the morning , its not working just now but when its back online I should be able to find out her name in Peterhead so you can search for a photo of her

Cheers Davie, i'll keep a lookout

Davie Tait Guest

Finally got onto the EU site and they don't have any info at all , can't find anything at all about her which is strange