Ross Daring

Thread: Ross Daring

Default Ross Daring

Anybody know where I can obtain more details of this boat or see boat of the same era and type still preserved. Drawings, Photo anything would be useful as I intend to build a model of this class of boat from plans recently published in MMI.
    The only Pictures I can find are the ones published with the plans, one of which is the picture on this site. I am interested in details of the net handling arrangement, but any other material would be useful.

Mike
    PS I'm a non Fishing non Boating model builder and still learning my craft

Hello Mike. There were 3 sisterships in the class. Other 2 were the Ross Dainty GY1355 and Ross Delight GY727

Ross Daring : http://www.trawlerphotos.co.uk/galle...p?photo=107897
    Ross daring : http://www.trawlerphotos.co.uk/galle...p?photo=110875

I can't find any more photos so is anyone else able to help ??

Quote Originally Posted by le caux deux View Post
    Anybody know where I can obtain more details of this boat or see boat of the same era and type still preserved. Drawings, Photo anything would be useful as I intend to build a model of this class of boat from plans recently published in MMI.
    The only Pictures I can find are the ones published with the plans, one of which is the picture on this site. I am interested in details of the net handling arrangement, but any other material would be useful.

Mike
    PS I'm a non Fishing non Boating model builder and still learning my craft
    as I drew the model plan I would be interested in seeing your model when finished, good luck, Jim