Channel 4 Saturday night 1915GMT

Thread: Channel 4 Saturday night 1915GMT

Default Channel 4 Saturday night 1915GMT

C4's documentary of the week is "The end of the line". It looks at unregulated fishing and the future of the industry. Should be worth a look and I'd expect lots of argum . . . sorry, discussions,to follow.

The book this is based on was written about 8 years ago using data that was 12-15 years out of date even then. Not watching it not going to put my blood pressure up at yet another "green" idiot spouting forth rubbish !!!

Default Hmmm

I wonder why the Radio Times didn't mention that . . .

BFN
    David

I watched it, seemed to be more about Bluefin Tuna than anything else. But very outdated information.

Quote Originally Posted by Davie Tait View Post
    The book this is based on was written about 8 years ago using data that was 12-15 years out of date even then. Not watching it not going to put my blood pressure up at yet another "green" idiot spouting forth rubbish !!!
    Yes this program is about 8 years old. I have seen it before. And may I add that following a recent 3 years air survey in the Guf of Lion, in the Mediterranean Sea, French and Spanish scientists are doubting the alarming diagnostics. Stocks have improved significantly and are very encouraging. Juveniles less that 25kg are very much on the increase and it is more difficult to present the bluefin tuna as a specie of extinction.