Vandals at Stornoway Harbour. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vandals at Stornoway Harbour.

i was hoping u werent going to say the kildonan but awell.. any damage done to any? little shites, good how the cameras miss this eh?? a JOKE!!

Aye Ian since the council have locked up the public toilets if you want a slash before going in the taxi on a saturday night don't go near the lazy corner cos the law jumps on you like a tonne of bricks. You would think the cop station would've had hard drive back ups by now theyt don't exactly cost much, maybe they're too high tech???! How many times in the last 10 years have boats- even pleasure boats on the pontoon- been vandalised or broken into yet they never manage to catch anyone?

Anyway I know a good punishment if they do catch them, get the clean net on and go for some real muddy bulk- get em to tail it all before the next lift or they have to do it all again....hang on....

Someone will let something slip over there and itll come out who did it i spose, they'll get a good kicking and im sure they wont bother again must be some rumours flying around SY by now?

Now now Donald shooting them or jailing thems one thing but is that not a bit extreme....?

Starting to get the same problem down here! Wee fannys are going about straraer harbour and removing the shore ropes from each and every boat.

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    wen they kept setting my boat free i stayed aboard in the dark of the wheelhouse and waited for them to come down, and boy o boy did they get it. little bastard chavs. havent done it since tho.
    Should have taken a camera with a good flashgun.

Same problem here in Stranraer last night couple of boats had their shore ropes let go
    Last edited by jamie; 1st September 2009 at 20:38. Reason: spelling