Whale wars!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whale wars!

Angry Whale wars!

Just wondering if anyone saw that biased heap of sh-te about the terrorist scum "sea sheperd" on discovery tonight? Just an hour of propaganda glorifiying their irresponsibla, dangerous and underhand tactics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye I watched ,hoped they threw the two boys back over the side but never happened, then trying to cripple the vessel by launching that rope ,should be dragged over the coals for that

They knew exactly what would happen to the two they sent over to board, and then they have the cheek to claim they are being "held hostage"

Yeah and i thought it was quite funny how they kept cocking up theyre prop-fouling operation.

If they had a brain between them they'd be dangerous...

Thats Wot I Was Hopeing 4 See Them Thrown Ova The Side And Into The Prop

i saw the first one they launched the rib while steaming let it down at an angle to the ship and capsized it

wathced one that was in sky+ thing,all i can say is f*ckin Idiots,ambushing the boat that followed them.i wished it was a disguised military ship and it just blew them out of the water!

Default Nutters chasing nutters

They are a bunch of tofu eating idiots alright, and I don't condone their actions or methods at all, but should we really be pursuing whales like this in the 21st century? Afterall, we wouldn't like to see a cow or any other farmyard animal getting nailed with a 6foot barbed spike and then writhe around the field howling in agony slowly bleeding to death?

Its a pretty cruel way of killing an animal, and a whale is an animal, not a fish, they feel pain just as any land dwelling beastie does. I love eating meat, I know where it comes from and I have no problem with animals being humanely killed (participated plenty), but harpooning them in the body and waiting for them to die of blood loss and exhaustion is no way to do it.

If our politicians did their jobs properly instead of pussyfooting around trying not to upset other countries then there would be no need for these maniacs and their dodgy tactics.

Maybe, I try no to comment on things i dont know about though. All i could see from that programme was the crazy green terrorists and their irresponsible antics.

I can't believe that these terrorists aren't being punished, they bring lifes in danger. ****ing basterds

Those green guys just don't seem to understand that some people are making a living out of it and they have famillies to feat, they should ban these compannies like sea shepperd

The boat they are using in the series, called the Steve Irwin used to be the fisheries protection vessel Westra.