trouble up loading photos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trouble up loading photos

Exclamation trouble up loading photos

not getting to the page where you can add names
    More water than fish....

Seems to be working ok now Jordan try it again and if there's still a problem let me know

jorden ?? ill give it a go ok
    More water than fish....

Sorry , bit tired tonight Brax lol need COFFEE ( back in 10 away for a .5L jug of strong coffee lol )

nope still no good davie, it keeps coming up with

This web page is not available.

The web page at null might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

whats the max MP to up load?
    More water than fish....

You need to make sure the photos are edited down to no more than 1400 wide and 1000 high ( site is set to 1024x768 ) so your looking for a file size no more than 120kb really.

Default Uploads

Just successfully uploaded a photo 2560 x 1920 and 913 KB (Deleted again)

Went up first time no problem

An issue does exist occasionally where the browser says that the upload had failed but often the photo's have uploaded causing the member to re upload

I think it depends on how many members are trying to upload at the same time Darren. The system can handle bigger photos sometimes but other times it just seems to hang up. I've had trouble trying 2400 x 1200 in the past so I always make sure I edit my photos down

Default Photo uploads

I had that problem too yesterday with it saying the photo's hadnt been uploaded when they had been so i ended up uploading two or three of the same photos which was a pain! I also find that when i go to upload a single photo after this the page seems to upload all the photos which have "failed" as well as the single photo which also causes duplicates of the same photos to be uploaded when all i wanted was one uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Iain Maciver SY View Post
    I had that problem too yesterday with it saying the photo's hadnt been uploaded when they had been so i ended up uploading two or three of the same photos which was a pain! I also find that when i go to upload a single photo after this the page seems to upload all the photos which have "failed" as well as the single photo which also causes duplicates of the same photos to be uploaded when all i wanted was one uploaded.
    Common fault Iain, when you get to the second upload page if you untick the photos that are already up it won't upload them.
    Its a pain I know and I spend a lot of time trying to sort it once they are on

Don't let it put you off though