Jim Moody Refrigeration ,Whitby - Do NOT buy before reading below - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Moody Refrigeration ,Whitby - Do NOT buy before reading below

Any response from this guy Kevin ??

Keep us informed as to whats happening with this guy , think the more that know about this the better

I spoke to on the fish quay at whitby and told him he not been in touch with kevin ( kevin asked me about him last year and i had not heard anything bad about him so said he was ok ) all he said was im fxxxxx sick of him ringing me up all the time and if im ever up his way he was going call in and smack him showed no sign of sorting kevins problem out
    Told him about this forum and this thread said u need to get on it and give people answers looks like he hasnt and wont .

OK Paul in that case we will list him as an unsuitable seller and will leave this permanently up in this forum so people will know not to trade with him. I will only remove this if he fixes all the problems our 2 members have had and does so promptly.

No more news so far Davie . I posted him a letter recorded delivery on Saturday, he should have got it on Monday, given him several options to settle things quickly ,I told him I would give him 2 weeks from receipt of the letter to get back to me, I will be amazed if he does...going by his attitude I also told him I would not phone him in the meantime
    I will get everything in place next week for the small claims as I'm sure that is the only it will go now, don't think it will be a quick process either unfortunately, so in the meantime still stuck with a useless box!
    It will be 2 months on Tuesday since he knew it was turned off completely ...

Sounds like a right robber. Seen his ad, why don't we all phone him at least once a day and tell him what a robbing b-----d he is. That should p him off! I'll start tomorrow.
    Play by the rules - Miss all the fun

This man is disgraceful. Where is it that he advertises?

He has things for sale on **** most of the time chillers / frezzers he based in whitby graham dies a lot of work for local boats cheeers paul

Guys,
    Surely you can all have a whipround....... enough to cover diesel to Whitby pay him a visit.... save this guy anymore grief he already has a freezer that is no use. March him to the bank and get him to withdraw the funds that legally are not his. They were gained through deceipt and lies and he should be made to pay for it. I am not the type to usually go down this road but this type of person really grips it for me. I am sure if you looked hard enough there would be someone in whitby that would do it for you. Good luck in your persuit of a refund

Thanks for the support , hopefully won't come to that , but feel free to give him a ring and ask what he is playing at ...

Well still not heard a thing from him, I will give it till Monday , that will be over 2 weeks since he recieved my recorded letter ,then I will have to start the small claims proceedings, wasting even more time on this crook

Got a reply back from the site he advertises on this week, they were glad to be made aware of him, although his current advert is still on, they will not be accepting anymore adverts from him in the future.
    So at least he might find it a bit harder to sell his junk from now on .

Kevin it might be a good idea to Email David Linkie and point him to this thread , a bit in the Fishing News would give the guy a good deal of "encouragement" to sort this out.