Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Jim Moody Refrigeration ,Whitby - Do NOT buy before reading below

Email your copy of the judgement and court papers etc(inc photo) to the Fishing News and catering journals(anyone who uses refrigeration). Let everyone what kind of chancer he is.
    Seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow.

Angry J.m.refrigeration

I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM, BUT JIM MOODY KEEPS RAISING HIS HEAD. MY COMPANY HAS SUPPLIED HIM WITH NEW & REBUILT BOCK COMPRESSORS TO THE VALUE OF ABOUT 4,500.00 ! YET HE WILL NOT PAY. THE COURT HAS SENT PAPERS BUT THEY ARE RETURNED NO LONGER AT THIS ADDRESS.
    YET I SEE HE HAS PULLED THIS ONE BEFORE. SPEAKING TO HIM, I FEEL HE IS NO REFRIGERATION ENGINEER BUT A GREASE MONKEY. HAVING NOW SEEN HE HAS SCREWED A LOT OF DECENT PEOPLE OF WELL EARNED MONEY, I WILL NOW RENEW MY EFFORTS TO RECOVER MY MONEY.

Tony you should get in touch with Kevin ( Fastcat ) , maybe the 2 of you together can help bring this guy to book , share info if you like

Sorry to hear of yet someone else owed money by this waster

Having no luck myself with the court baliffs, I have now payed to re issue the warrant twice and got the same result, ''no longer at this address'' , it seems the baliffs only visit a couple of times and if they can't make contact, they issue a final return, if I want them to try again I have to pay another fee!

Currently looking into private debt collectors, they will not give up so easy...nearly 2 years of hassle with this robber now , still determined to get my money out of him!

Tony, I got your email and will reply with all the current info I have for him .

I had a dispute with a trader in england and took him to the small claims court,its harder to do it across border but i eventualy got him to court.The judge found in my favour but i was told that no expenses would be awarded(this is quite normal for small claims)but i would get my money back. The guy simply would not pay and in the end British justice as is often the case favoured the crook.
    The court advised me to start proceedings again but it was getting to expensive to make it worth doing.
    Ihope you have better luck but small claims courts dont seem to have much power and i certainly feel let down.

I would say its about time someone hired a private "debt collector" to deal with this character, seems the legal system is a joke!
    Hope you fellas get some joy in the end, my blood was boiling just reading about him.

Anyone who wants Jim Moody's current address please PM me.

Unfortunately it seems this waster is still at it It seems he has been ripping people off on ebay now! I was recently contacted by someone who had purchased a cold room off him and received his usual treatment..ended up also having to take him to the small claims court and winning the case as I did, but was also unable to issue the warrant due to Moody doing his usual disappearing act! How many people has he ripped off now!

Anyone looking for a freezer/cold room via ebay beware of the user ''ChillerJim'' and stay well clear!!

He currently has 2 cold rooms advertised- www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COLDROOM-2-2M-X-2-2M-2-1M-HIGH-FULLY-INSTALLED-/251196041984?pt=UK_BOI_Restaurant_RL&hash=item3a7c 736b00

Avoid!!!