Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prize for the most uploads from the 14th of January untill the 50,000th photo upload

Default Prize for the most uploads from the 14th of January untill the 50,000th photo upload

We are very happy to announce that the member that uploads the most photos between the 14th of January and the 50,000th upload ( Admin excluded !! ) will win 200 to spend on a Digital Camera Online. All we ask is that if you win you let us know what you wish to have for the money and we will order it online for you and it will be delivered direct to your house.

So get snapping , or scanning , to give yourself the chance to win the prize.

Just a little guidance guys , only photos related to Fishing and shipping will be counted ( boats , harbours , gear , etc ) we are a fishing related website so thats what we want to encourage.

For Irish members thats 20 pints or the whole of Anglo-Irish Bank. Which ever is greater at time of Winning

well seeing as they are threatening to give the allied irish the rest of the irish banks liabilities-it would be more like a half pint of stout (no chaser) and a packet of tayto cheese and onion or the allied irish.

Any chance they'ld take my liabilities for the boat aswell??????

as long as your liabilities exceed 125 million your home and dry!

Our winner was Seahorse54 ( Alister ) from Peterhead who uploaded 412 photos from the 14th of January till the upload last night of the 50,000th photo on the site.

Can I take this moment to thank all our members who went out of their way to compete and upload all of the photos since the 14th which amounts to over 1800 photos in total.

Davie

Our winner was Seahorse54 ( Alister ) from Peterhead who uploaded 412 photos from the 14th of January till the upload last night of the 50,000th photo on the site.
    All of Seahorse's photos have been on the site 3 times now, cant understand why he uploads them, delete's them then uploads them all "again" for the 3rd time

Thats up to Alister Ally. There are members who upload a lot of photos then decide to remove them only to put them back up later , its their photos what they do with them is up to them after all

Quote Originally Posted by ally View Post
    All of Seahorse's photos have been on the site 3 times now, cant understand why he uploads them, delete's them then uploads them all "again" for the 3rd time
    To win the 200

Can i make a polite suggestion if you run this type of competition again - can members uploading at least put something about the photograph ie where, what, who or date instead of a mass upload of untitled nothingness
    If i look at a harbour photo i at least like to know where it is in europe !

i dont mean to be rude to anyone just constructive