Trawlermen 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trawlermen 2

Default Trawlermen 2

Hello all, I'm a wee bit concerned that the T.V. guide for next week that came with my paper today doesn't show the new series of Trawlermen starting on Monday. Has anyone heard anything?
    Best Wishes
    Douglas

Davie Tait Guest

Just had a look thru the advance TV guide on Sky and its not showing on there either. Just checked on the BBC TV website and its not showing on there either so looks like its been put back from next week. I'll update everyone when I find out when its on.

Thanks Davie, my problem is that I'm off on holiday with my caravan on the 15th (heading for Macduff for a look at a few boats !) and if the screening dates aren't known by then I'll no be able to set the dvd recorder. Have they no shame these BBC people. By the by do the boat modellers still sail at Tarlair on a Sunday - I'd like to take a look in when in the area
    Best Wishes
    Douglas

Davie Tait Guest

As far as I know the model boat club still meets at Tarlair on a Sunday Douglas.

You'll probably still see the Sylvia Bowers at MacDuff lol , be a miracle if shes gone lol. There's a few boats getting work done up there just now too.

I'll be recording it so if you miss it let me know

Default trawlermen 2

hi all
    the trawlermen is on in august o7

Davie Tait Guest

Jus had an Email from William Ancell from the SFIA and its been put back till next Monday. So its now due to start , provided the BBC don't put it back that is , on Monday the 18th of June

Davie Tait Guest

Well thats the first episode past and some great bits in this one so far. The autotrawl computer breaking down on the Ocean Venture just goes to show that things can go wrong at any time lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

I forgot it was on...

Oh wait...you lot are in God's country...I'm stuck down here in the heathen South...it wasn't on!

It must be scheduled for later (once they add subtitles!)...
    Last edited by Dave Leishman; 18th June 2007 at 23:43. Reason: Faulty memory...

Davie Tait Guest

Dave i'm putting it onto DVD if ya miss it don't worry lol it'll be repeated later on in the autumn like last year i'd think
    Last edited by Davie Tait; 19th June 2007 at 00:42.

Davie Tait Guest

I WAS putting it onto DVD..... the damn machine just died half way thru tonights episode so i've lost everything on the disk i'm lucky my cousin is taping it so i'll get it on dvd eventually