whats gannin on? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whats gannin on?

yes sam i feel i have to agree and while i appreciate the need for rules i am also a believer in discretion when applying them. it seems to me that the rigid application of these rules has actually been detrimental to this site. since the other site opened i have noticed a lack of prominent members on here-maybe somebody should look at the reason why-THIS IS WAY TO GOOD A SITE TO LET DOWN THE TUBES.

There is no problem with expressing your opinions on here. The biggest problem has been the 50 accounts set up by 3 ex-members who everytime I had to remove the account meant people wondering what was going on with all the accounts being banned.

As for Willie Beedie Alexander , he ASKED to leave the site then attempted to come back using a duplicate account so if he is claiming otherwise I may post his PM just to show the truth of this matter.

The problems on here of late have been caused by a minority of ex-members who were determined to cause as much trouble on here as possible which is why we do not allow links to the site they now use.

What about contributing something instead of all the moaning and groaning?
    Last edited by TrawlerAdmin; 4th November 2008 at 15:53. Reason: removed "Oh - and the "other site" members are already posting pinched pictures ....."

Default Two sites

As a member of both sites,and no I don't have splinters in my ar*e with sitting on the fence before anybody asks,I feel it's high time we all let bygones be bygones and get back to the real reason that we come on here(and the "other one" too)....to share our own photos,view other peoples, read the posts on them,have a bit of banter and a laugh....in short,to enjoy ourselves. We haven't been doing that for a while now,and the sooner we get back to the happy state of afairs that we used to have the better it will be for all of us.Stop all the mud slinging,back stabbing and slagging off from both sides backwards and forwards,and live and let live.There's plenty of room for both sites to exist side by side without any animosity,so please guys,let's call a truce now and stick all the aggro of the past few months into the dustbin and close the lid.What's been done and said in the past has been done and said,we can't change that,but as Restlesswave says,this is too good a site to let it go down the tubes....resume normal service please !!

Smile Whats ganning on

Well said ronnie,lifes too short to hold grudgies, and both sites are bloody good in my opinion and obviously give a lot of pleasure to a lot of people, i hope both sites continue to prosper !

Why has a problem arisen can the two groups not sort this out like grown ups

amen to that squidsin

Quote Originally Posted by airds View Post
    What about contributing something instead of all the moaning and groaning?
    a bit perplexed to this reply to say the least-everybody that has posted in this thread previous to your post has contributed more to this site than you-both comments and images-what`s your point???

Grown men behaving like children. If this is how people behave over things on the Internet What must it be like on a Saturday Night after Closing time. Forgive and Forget. No One was injured or killed,No One had their pocket picked,or catch stolen The Way some people are going on The Iraqis and the Afganis are having a fun time compared to them. A plea to peoples' Common Sense, better judgement and nature would not go astary.
    Last edited by dunmore; 4th November 2008 at 23:28.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesswave View Post
    a bit perplexed to this reply to say the least-everybody that has posted in this thread previous to your post has contributed more to this site than you-both comments and images-what`s your point???
    Indeed restlesswave - as a member of the original site since Sep 2006 (I see you are not here a year yet) through bad experiences with my images being 'used elsewhere' without my permission being 'lifted' from here (against the reasonable requirements accepted & agreed on joining) and my not agreeing with the sites' policy of the having the galleries open widely and not being restricted to members only, I decided - probably about 6 months ago - to withdraw them.

As usual, the few bad apples don't play the game and spoil it for everyone.