whats gannin on? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: whats gannin on?

Default time for peace !!

Time to bury the hatchets...and not in each other's heads either lol

as i respect everybodys point of view and if you were not happy regarding copyright issues-you were correct to withdraw them-but this is the point with this issue i could never understand-anybody that has a problem regarding copyright issue-why put images onto a public domain? this is an age old problem-its been going on in the music industry for years-ie music pirating.me personally i take snaps-thats all and hope that somebody might find them interesting-as somebody once said already on here-they`re not a cure for cancer-and they can make paper hats out of the images if they want. and as far as things goes-i think it`s a strange attitude that everybody puts their images on for public viewing-sharing them-but others wont but are happy to view the images supplied

Default stop

stop stop

Default im sure i commented on here

i commented here earlier on today and it doesnt seem two be here noo maybe it never sent did anyone see it

It is very sad to see how the site has deteroriated over the last month or two, and I am afraid it will only get worse if every one (including Admins) do not lighten up and rules made on the hoof are ridgedly applied.

Default stop

stop stop

This matter is under discussion so I have closed this thread for now