Scottish Elections?

Thread: Scottish Elections?

Default Scottish Elections?

Sorry if this sounds a daft question, its due my igonrance about politics! does anyone now if Ross Finnie keeps his job as "fishery" minister, or does the SNP and a possible collition get to choose a new canidate. I was never a fan of Mr Finnie, he only ever seem to give about 20% effort.

Davie Tait Guest

Be all change as soon as they get their act together wod but don't hold your breath. I'd be willing to bet we'll be back voting for these bunch of clowns later on this year lol. There's at least 3 possible legal challenges due so i'd not bet against the whole vote being cancelled !!

Default Scottish elections

Think fishing is still under Westminster control, thats how its in such a mess, but not 100% sure.

Davie Tait Guest

Aye its a reserved matter for the Westminster idiots thats true. I would help if we had a "fishery minister" with a set of kohones to stand up for the interests North of the Border tho. I'm willing to bet that if there's a fishery minister in Northern Ireland the UK Westminster lot will bend over backwards to help them.

Dont suppose it matters who is Fishery minister we will still hay ti dump good fish, why dont they appoint someboday that knows something about the industry instead of a numpty that couldnt care less if the Scottish fleet go's to the wall or not !!! If there stuck for one i'd gladly offer my services

Davie Tait Guest

I'd do it if they offered me my back operation and 100,000 a year lol

Default Alex Salmond new first minister

Look like it will be Richard Lochhead for new rural minister.