PDA

View Full Version : Trawler photos back

stontamar
4th February 2013, 13:16
Just a quick note to record my thanks for the team dealing with the recent problems inflicted on the web site by other with little consideration or thought to the damage they cause. Still not allowed access via Google Crome but Opera has let me in. delighted to see the site back up and running.

stontamar

watchman
4th February 2013, 16:38
still not got a box to post new photos any one help thanks...........welcome back every one

watchman
4th February 2013, 17:02
have got my upload photos box now ......whats that box saying collapse this catergory and with a red cross mean ......thanks again

Davie Tait
4th February 2013, 17:35
You can ignore that bit Pete we're still getting the gallery set up sorted out again so might be a wee while before I get that bit sorted but just ignore it for now

watchman
4th February 2013, 17:50
davie thanks for that think you got my name mixed with landlubber all ok with me have just had a go ..................thanks again mick:rolleyes:

Davie Tait
4th February 2013, 18:01
oops sorry Mick , oldtimers setting in again lol

Donegal Bay.
4th February 2013, 22:29
Good to be back, hopefully We can remain that way. I've been spending too much time on tractor sites recently...LoL.

stontamar
5th February 2013, 07:57
Still having acess problems Google just refuses to link to the site and Opera only links to the Forum address others it rejects. Luckily access to the Forum page then gives access to the rest of the web site. Obviously all is not well at present but at least there is access.

ricckybail
6th February 2013, 11:17
good to see u back,getting bored with facebook and games.i see lots of people saying they cant access frome google and i guess thats just chrome because i got here from the old google.keep up the good work fellas.

Davie Tait
6th February 2013, 14:21
I'm not getting the google malware message today so hopefully the rest of the browsers will be clear by tomorrow now.

Its good to be back.....

stontamar
6th February 2013, 14:42
I'm not getting the google malware message today so hopefully the rest of the browsers will be clear by tomorrow now.

Its good to be back.....

Google now allowing access.

Scratcher
18th February 2013, 20:20
I too should like to offer my thanks to Davie and the team for what to them must have been a nightmare in getting the site back up and running again. Well done! I was begining to suffer withdrawal symptoms........LOL I was also spending too much time on Ebay! (Wife; "Buying mair crap for that bloody boat!") No sense of humour that woman..........!!!!!!!!!! LOL Mind you i didn't get as bad as poor 'Donegal Bay' and end up on tractor web sites.........LOL Welcome back everybody and again well done and thanks. :)