PDA

View Full Version : Editing

martin johns
16th February 2007, 20:28
Is there any way that comments attached to photos can be edited after submission.
I can't find a way but it is probably there somewhere.
Also, will all the photos sets/comments eventually be transferred here from the trawler models website & will they be in the same format ?

Davie Tait
16th February 2007, 20:43
If you look up your photo's once your logged in there is an option to edit the photo ( well i'm sure there is but being admin might mean I see it anyway !! ). I will be moving all my folders over to here in the next month or so ( along with quite a few more ) and I believe Dave's plan is to back up the trawlermodels site and close it down to free up the server space and bandwidth for this site.

If your having trouble getting things edited let me know whats wrong and i'll have a look , I might set up a non admin account and check unless Dave can tell me otherwise that is.

Davie

GY2007
16th February 2007, 21:32
You're right enough Davie, just tried it with a photo I uploaded earlier and added a word which appeared in gallery OK. Also a facility to delete any of your own photos, which can be handy as well.

martin johns
16th February 2007, 21:46
Sorry I've been mis-understood. What I meant was editing the comments which you have added below someone elses photo.

Davie Tait
16th February 2007, 21:57
I've just checked and it appears that a normal member cannot edit their posts. Dave might be able to change the settings to make it possible tho.

Davie

martin johns
16th February 2007, 22:02
Cheers Davie, I should have explained myself properly the first time. :o

Dave Leishman
17th February 2007, 00:16
I'll take a look at the settings over the weekend.

Dave Leishman
21st February 2007, 09:46
It should be possible for members to edit their own posts - someone want to try and confirm/deny?

GY2007
23rd February 2007, 17:33
Confirmed, tried it just now OK.