PDA

View Full Version : mobile

westy
30th May 2012, 22:44
i use a tablet to use the site it used to work ok now al i get is a few pics but no info no coments a very different style not realy worth using .how can i get back to the normal site

Davie Tait
31st May 2012, 16:03
we've been having problems with the mobile version of the site, to get the gallery photos to show go to the gallery list , go to the list you want ( say over 10 England ) then to the right you can click on the button for last upload or last comment and that will take you to the photo , can't get the galleries to show all photos just now due to a format error that went in when we updated the gallery , if there's been an upload in the last 24hrs you scroll down and can see the gallery view options , if they're there select "Sort by Last Comment" , "Timeframe Beginning" , "Order descending" then click Sort Now

westy
31st May 2012, 22:44
Cheers davie but no go all i get is a list of galleries nothing on right if i clic a gallery al i get is a row of thumbs i click a thumb all i get is apic but no info is there a way of geting the proper site back it worked all winter but not now

Davie Tait
31st May 2012, 22:56
We've been trying to get this software to display the same way it did before but I'm stuck what needs changing is beyond anything I can do and I've had to ask the tech guys to look at it

westy
3rd August 2012, 08:58
Any chance of site ever working again or at least being able to skip mobile and go to full site

Davie Tait
3rd August 2012, 15:13
you should be able to use the sites normal url to access westy try www.trawlerphotos.co.uk/gallery and see if it goes through

westy
5th August 2012, 19:56
all i can get to is mobile site gallery list then pics but no info or comentsi use a samsung tablet sons motorola phone is the same realy want to get away from mobile site and use full site

Davie Tait
5th August 2012, 19:59
I'll see if they can switch off the mobile side , think its more trouble than its worth

Davie Tait
5th August 2012, 20:06
Try it now , think I found the right option to switch it off with , should now be going straight to the normal main site

westy
5th August 2012, 20:14
Bingo many thanks Davie

Davie Tait
5th August 2012, 20:15
the admin panel is a bit of a nightmare to find things in so at least I haven't switched the whole gallery off like I did the first time I changed anything in there years ago lol