PDA

View Full Version : Request for help guys

Davie Tait
21st January 2008, 21:11
The Harbour Cat ,
i'm looking for photos of the old strathnairn and alert built 1955 .... you dont happened to have any ??

Well gents can anyone help??

I have looked through my list and don't have any i'm afraid.

Davie

Kev Munro
21st January 2008, 22:01
I think user name Nessies will have photos of these boats, ive tried to get hold of him but his phone is off, im sure he will get back to me and ill see what he has.

Kevin

Kev Munro
21st January 2008, 23:35
The Harbour Cat..... ive just spoke to nessies and he has photos of the boats you were looking for but he got them from somebody else so he cant upload them onto the site but if you pm me your email address i will pass it on to him, he says he will send them to you.

Kevin

The Harbour Cat
23rd January 2008, 20:43
did ya get ma email Kev?

and the cat crept in "MEOW":p

ally
23rd January 2008, 21:14
I've a pic of the old Strathnairn Harbour Cat, will put it in the Vintage gallery for ye.

Kev Munro
23rd January 2008, 22:16
Hello Harbour Cat, i did get your PM, sorry, i meant to reply earlier. ive passed your email on to my mate, im sure he will send you the pictures in the nexy day or so.

Kevin

Eilean-Donan-MacRath
27th July 2012, 02:26
Well gents can anyone help??

I have looked through my list and don't have any i'm afraid.

Davie Can anybody please help me is the Strathnairn 176 that the Main Bros from Nairn used to own is still for sale in Holland and has it been sold or not as i would like to make a story about it and find out and see if it will be restored in any way. It would be so mutch appreciated as i was speaking to one of the Main brothers that had a share on the boat and worked on it and was telling him it was up for sale. Can anybody please help me in any way for to find out anything about the boat and what updates and any information about the the boat it would be so mutch appreciated with kind respect. Kind Regards Eilean MacRath.