PDA

View Full Version : FD 94? maybe CHARLES BOJER

red john
20th January 2008, 22:08
anyone have information for this boat?

martin johns
20th January 2008, 22:39
Hi Red John,
Funnily enough this boat was discussed earlier this week in this photo thread :-

http://www.trawlerphotos.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18894&ppuser=773

No doubt one of the Fleetwood lads will have more information on her.

Martin.

red john
21st January 2008, 09:50
remember seeing a bell with FD 94? charles bojer/bojen on it recently in a house. although i was worse for wear, will try and remember where i was and trace the boat, and how the bell came to be in its present place. thanks for that martin
regards john

red john
21st January 2008, 18:02
been on BOSUNS WATCH, a FD trawler sight but could not find ony information on that vessel, hope i remembered the right info. anyone that has nae looked through that sight should maybe spend a wee while browsing through it, some cracking old photos of sidewinders

lilguy43uk
29th July 2013, 09:32
been on BOSUNS WATCH, a FD trawler sight but could not find ony information on that vessel, hope i remembered the right info. anyone that has nae looked through that sight should maybe spend a wee while browsing through it, some cracking old photos of sidewinders

Red John

We have only just put a little information up about this vessel but we are always looking for more as we are very weak when it comes to the smaller fishing boats.

Cheers

Jim

Mike Craine
31st July 2013, 23:30
She became the CROSSBY BCK107, saw her in Uig a few years ago.