PDA

View Full Version : problem!!!!

greenday
3rd December 2010, 20:18
Having a problem accessing my photo's,they seem to have dissappeared since upgrade.they are still in the galleries and still on my profile.any idea what has happend to them?

cheers

phil :)

norman
3rd December 2010, 20:43
I can,t access my photos or download new ones since site upgrade Davie

Davie Tait
3rd December 2010, 21:08
OK your photos should show up in your "My Photos" link now guys , any other problems let me know , its the latest version of the gallery software and it is different setting than we had , I've spent most of this afternoon trying to get the gallery back looking and working in the same way we are used to

greenday
3rd December 2010, 21:08
problem has seemed to resolve itself:)

Davie Tait
3rd December 2010, 21:12
Ah the "miracle" of the quick change of setting in the system lol

norman
4th December 2010, 11:51
Thanks Davie

martin johns
4th December 2010, 17:09
Not a problem as such Davie, but is there any way I can change my own settings so that when I click on photos uploaded in the past 1 day, 7 days or whatever, they show up any comments that have been made on them.
It helps to keep track of the recent comments without ploughing through all the photos.
Cheers.

Davie Tait
4th December 2010, 17:31
hmmmmm just had a good look through the admin settings and cannot see anywhere to switch that back on , I'll ask Henning if he know how to sort it or if we can get the Photopost guys to switch it on , didn't notice that change till now must admit

norman
4th December 2010, 21:49
Thats a problem i still have Davie

Davie Tait
5th December 2010, 10:41
Martin : Looks like we're stuck with how the new quick search works , this version of the software uses the search image function not the old show category gallery way of displaying the results now

Norman : what is still not working properly

william1
5th December 2010, 12:33
davie i have tried uploading photos for the last hr,and it says upload succesful but then it re directs me back to the gallery page,any ideas??thanks

Davie Tait
5th December 2010, 15:32
The upload looks to be working William. Are the photos edited down to close to 1024x768 in size?? If they are over 1800x1200 then the system will say they've been uploaded but will not put them on the site. It is supposed to resize them down but sometimes this doesn't always work

norman
5th December 2010, 18:49
Hi Davie, when i go to recent photos they only show user and date,it used to show views,ratings and comments on each new photo, is this the new format to stay ?

Davie Tait
5th December 2010, 19:00
I'm afraid it is Norman , this version of the gallery software is set up that way and we can't change it. It now uses the search gallery function so you can't even click on the ALL photos link and see all of them its limited to the 500 search limit which I will see if changing that to unlimited makes any difference but I don't know if that will cause problems on the server with space , etc