PDA

View Full Version : Unbuilt Our Lass 2 model trawler for sale

paul.happyhiker
22nd August 2010, 12:26
I am offering my unstarted model slipway kit of the trawler Our Lass 2. The kit is complete boxed and has only been opened to inspect the parts. Comes with all vinyls and decals. Details of the model are here: http://www.modelslipway.com/ourLass.htm . The model would have to be collected from Morley near Leeds and i am asking for 220.00 or a swap for the unstarted model slipway Maggie m trawler. please pm if interested

tattooed2210
22nd August 2010, 18:58
hi paul
very interested in the model i've got an unmade maggie-m that your interested in trouble is your in leeds and i'm in Bristol can you find out the cost of postage or how about going halves in the cost of petrol

all the best
Andy (tattooed2210)

paul.happyhiker
23rd August 2010, 17:00
I think the postage would be quite high and would rather it be collected then the buyer can check it is all there

bill wood
23rd August 2010, 23:06
I reckon trhat postage would be 20 max in UK
Bill

paul.happyhiker
4th September 2010, 12:10
I have now reduced the price to 200 if anyone is interested

nhp651
4th September 2010, 19:02
i know it's a daft question on a trawling forum but would you be interested in a swap for a very rare old Caldercraft model of a 1904 portugese torpedo training vessel......unmade kit, and very rare.
if not, good luck with the sale.....she's a lovely model. neil.

paul.happyhiker
4th September 2010, 22:49
Unfortunately not. I really should have listened to people when they said start with the Maggie M model then work your way up!!!. I would swap her for the Maggie M. Regarding the first post saying they would swap for the Maggie M the postage with Dhl is 14.95

tattooed2210
5th September 2010, 12:48
hi paul
still interested in a swap can you tell me why you want to swap it is there a problem with the kit or do you feel it's to difficult to build they are both nice kits and i was going to turn the maggie-m into a crabbing boat but never got round to doing it

All the best
Andy (tattooed2210)

paul.happyhiker
5th September 2010, 14:57
At the time of buying her the Maggie M model was not available to buy i tried plenty of places but to no avail. I build card and plastic models so i thought i would give the Our Lass 2 a try building her with no rc gear installed. She was going to have a change of name to Olympia. Now with a move to a new house and baby my modelling has slowed down. Another huge factor was jumping in at the deep end and not waiting for the re release of the Maggie M. The kit is perfect i can post photos to show that it is fine

tattooed2210
5th September 2010, 16:02
pm sent paul

paul.happyhiker
5th September 2010, 23:14
The model has now been sold many thanks to all