PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Additional Information Boxes

sam
26th September 2007, 20:08
First of all, great idea to have the Additional Information Boxes.
Secondly, would it be possible to have more than one box on each photo, for photos with more than one boat in?

I say this because some of my photos have a few boats in and entering information for all the boats visible would make reading the info difficult.

Davie Tait
26th September 2007, 20:14
What I can do is set up the members gallery to have some additional boxes added to it and if you fill in one set for the gallery I can make that photo a sticky so it is always the first photo seen.

Davie

**EDIT***

I just tried to do this and the Gallery software isn't set up , well not in a way I can see , to do it.

What I do in my own Gallery's is put in all of the information in the description box when you set up the gallery and that is the best I can do for now. I will look into it when I get a chance tho.

sam
26th September 2007, 20:23
Ok, thanks for trying.

sam
29th September 2007, 00:02
While on the subject, I don't seem to be getting the boxes up on an album I have created (i.e. clicking edit photos just brings the same screen up as it used to before the Additional Information Boxes were installed).
Is this because I haven't put the album in a category (you can only view it under 'Personal Album Index' or by clicking on my gallery)?

Davie Tait
29th September 2007, 10:13
The personal albums don't have the additional info boxes in them , I still haven't been able to get that to work. The boxes only come up when the photo's are in the other categories i'm afraid. It is easier if you are uploading normal photo's to just put them into their correct categories at the time where you get all of the info boxes