PDA

View Full Version : Registration problems

Davie Tait
15th September 2007, 20:25
When you first register please make sure that you have entered your correct current Email address. This is very important as you will be sent an Email that you need to read and follow the instructions on to complete your registration to allow you to post photo's or in the forum.

If when you register you don't put up the correct Email address and the system Email gets bounced back to us it is our policy to temperarly ban the account , do not worry , the message is a simple instruction to Email the Admin on the site and we will change the incorrect Email address and unban the account by resending the confirmation Email. Once we have the correct Email we will try and get your account switched back on within 24hrs.

Davie Tait
Admin Team

Davie Tait
27th November 2007, 00:43
k.jenkinson

Can you edit your Email address into a current one please , the one you registered with has been bounced back as unknown

Davie Tait
6th December 2007, 15:02
graham irish sea , star can you please edit your Email addresses as they have been rejected by your severs and you need to follow the link in the system Email to validate your account.

Davie Tait
Admin

Davie Tait
8th December 2007, 00:07
can everyone please make sure they use a current Email address when registering

Davie Tait
5th January 2008, 21:23
kevinscotia37

please edit your Email address ( send an Email to admin@trawlerphotos.co.uk stating that your Email address needs to be changed ) and I will edit your account and resend the confirmation Email.

Davie

Davie Tait
6th January 2008, 21:12
james garriock

Please PM me your correct Email address the one you entered isn't recognised

Davie

Davie Tait
27th January 2008, 00:22
andrewshaw61

Please Email admin@trawlerphotos.co.uk with your correct Email address as the one you registered with is not recognised and your account cannot be validated ( you cannot post until the Email address is validated )

Davie Tait
23rd March 2008, 15:44
clmhel The confirmation Email that the system sends out has been refused by AOL , you need to allow the site Email through so you can confirm your account before you can post anything , please Email admin@trawlerphotos.co.uk once you have sorted it out and I will resend the confirmation Email