PDA

View Full Version : Request for information

Davie Tait
16th August 2007, 21:05
We have had an Email requesting some information on an under 10m vessel we have a photo of in the gallery

http://www.trawlerphotos.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/3157/si/golden%20sceptre

The request is for information about the Golden Sceptre ( on the right ).

Here is the request

I've just been looking at a photo of the Golden Sceptre lying alongside another boat in macduff. I sailed in her for a few years when she was still owned by Mr Peter Woodworth, Port Erin, Isle Of Man. For your info she was built in 1960 not 62. Do you have any idea who the present owner is and where she is based.

Many thanks

Neil Watterson

I hope our members can assist.

Davie :D

grahamtowa
16th August 2007, 22:54
Theres a Golden Sceptre B90 in Dave linkies book, listed as 61 built at Banff. ex CT46.

Davie Tait
16th August 2007, 23:07
Thanks Graham I'll put in the info out of my 2006 book in an Email and let him know.

Davie:D

grahamtowa
17th August 2007, 11:20
How was Scarboro, Davie? suntan, candyfloss and toffee apples???:D

Davie Tait
17th August 2007, 11:33
Well I got sunburn if thats what you mean Graham lol. Even had to buy a wide brimmed hat on Saturday !!!! Tuesday night wasn't good tho very heavy rain and a good strong breeze. Got a good day for driving up to Musselburgh on Wednesday tho and yesterdays drive back North wasn't nice ( called a 15mph breeze on the left side of the car/caravan making it a bit "bouncy" and a couple of idiotic HGV lorry drivers that were doing 80-85 in a 50 meaning the caravan almost overtaking the car !!! ).

The Bonafide N189 was in landing at Scarborough on Sunday but i didn't have my camera with me ( new one is heavier than the old one and I was struggling to walk any distance ) which was a pity as the Carousel was in after landing too.

Davie