PDA

View Full Version : MP's SCANDALOUS BEHAVIOUR

nhp651
14th May 2009, 18:39
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard the news today about Elliot Morley MP ripping off the tax payer for the last 3 years, claiming mortgage relief on a mortgage he no longer has.
I contacted the Inland Revenue as I thought that this would be a fraudulent act, and although they said that they would be investigating the matter, should I be so annoyed I should phone the police station to which he is a representative member, and report him.
I phoned S****horpe Police Station, and was told to report it as an incident, which I did.
Now that I have made an official complaint and report over the phone ( one of several made today) regarding the accusation of "Defrauding the Taxpayer" they have set up an incident log and will be investigating the matter.
I urge anyone who feels as strongly about these scumbags and their absolutely scandelous behaviour,as I do, to report them to the police station in which their constituancy falls.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN THAT CONSTITUANCY, to report them to the police.

3762dazzer
14th May 2009, 21:23
This is purely a matter of sect 17 of the Theft Act which states

(1) Where a person dishonestly, with a view to gain for himself or another or with
intent to cause loss to another,-
(a) destroys, defaces, conceals or falsifies any account or any record or
document made or required for any accounting purpose; or
(b) in furnishing information for any purpose produces or makes use of any
account, or any such record or document as aforesaid, which to his knowledge is
or may be misleading, false or deceptive in a material particular;
he shall, on conviction on indictment, be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding seven years.
(2) For purposes of this section a person who makes or concurs in making in an account or other document an entry which is or may be misleading, false or deceptive in a material particular, or who omits or concurs in omitting a material particular from an account or other document, is to be treated as falsifying the account or document.

Pretty simple I would suggest

And remember 12 common men hope to christ I'm one of them:mad:

Davie Tait
14th May 2009, 21:32
I'd be disqualified from Jury for 2 reasons , 1) knackered back , 2) I'd just shout "bring the guilty bar-steward in"

Throw them in jail and throw away the key give them hard labour for 13 years , thats what they've done to the economy and lining their pockets and thats the least they deserve

trawler chef
15th May 2009, 00:25
Prison is onlyfor fishermen trying to earn a living, there are 600 plus MPs that have been fidling for years allowed to walk free

michaelb
17th May 2009, 23:02
The MP expenses scandal escalated today when it was discovered that David Blunkett had claimed for a Motorbike,Hanglider and a pair of Binoculars!.

Rob Andrew
18th May 2009, 10:07
That's almost as bad as having to fork out for Gordon Brown's humour implant.

Davie Tait
19th May 2009, 21:42
At least the "Speaker" ( 1400 for taxi's for his wife to go shopping anyone... ) has gone. About time most of these thieving criminals got the boot from parliament and into prison !!!