PDA

View Full Version : www.gurkhajustice.org.uk

nhp651
24th April 2009, 20:27
If you feel in any way the same as I do about the way in which this government has treated these loyal and most brave of allies, would you please go to the web site listed and sign the petition.

www.gurkhajustice.org.uk

Thankyou.

3762dazzer
24th April 2009, 20:36
Great cause

wbeedie
24th April 2009, 20:43
Seen it on Model Boat mayhem and signed ,served with a few Ghukas during my time in the army and couldnt meet a nicer bunch of blokes

Davie Tait
24th April 2009, 20:58
I think that this corrupt government , both economically and morally , has just shown how out of touch they really are. These brave men volunteered to fight , and die , for this country and they should by right have the right to live in this country. If it was the Tory's doing this Labour would be screaming that they were being racist so whats the difference. Labour has shown its nasty side yet again.

The sooner we have a general election the better !!!!

martin johns
24th April 2009, 21:53
All signed up. It really annoys me when genuinely brave & honest people like the Ghurkas are short changed by Brown's corrupt shower of sh*te who are more than happy to bail out any sort of scrounging scum (RBS CEO's included) with anything they want. :mad:

wbeedie
29th April 2009, 21:12
Just heard the Mps have voted against the government and have voted for ALL Gurkhas to be allowed to stay

Davie Tait
29th April 2009, 21:14
Not legally binding though Willie , be a bloody disgrace if they try to stop them coming now but knowing this morally bankrupt government I wouldn't put it past them

wbeedie
29th April 2009, 21:19
Start a civil war and get these guys on our side see how much the MPs would S***E themselves at that one:D all the Gurkhas I served alongside were the most polite,and quietest of all the troops never saw one get into trouble ,these guys must have had the best disciplinary records of all the regiments in the army

nhp651
30th April 2009, 00:01
i don't think even these scumbags would now default on the nation's wishes davie.