PDA

View Full Version : Wife wanted part exchange

dunmore
16th December 2008, 20:09
Wanmted Wife. Woman Pref. Must have land. Must be able to milk cattle, Drive Tractor and be familiar with machinery, be able to wheen Caves, feed bonabhs.Muck out sheds, rear children, do bookwork and fill out forms. Romance possible

inshore08
16th December 2008, 22:28
Very good Dunmore. Saw something like that once but she must have a fishing boat and he wanted her to send him a photo...... of the boat!!!!!

wbeedie
16th December 2008, 22:33
was it not a brewery that had to be attached

dunmore
16th December 2008, 23:04
An add like this was orginally placed in The Irish Farmers Journal about 15-20 yrs ago. The Man was looking for a slave! At least in fishing she throws ye all out on a sunday evening and lets you back on a friday! An Irish skipper who will remain nameless once commented ''i have the perfect marraige, I am at one end of the country with the cheque book and the boat, She's at the other end of it with the Visa card and house. We see each other about once a forthnight and we are not around long enough to get on each other's nerves''

restlesswave
17th December 2008, 22:41
dunmore have wife-will p/x for turbot nets-cash adjustable either way! (i hope to jesus she never reads this LOL!):D

dunmore
17th December 2008, 23:11
can she fillin Dept of Ag forms? If so I'll get the nets.Mono or mono?

restlesswave
17th December 2008, 23:31
it`s a lawyer you need for dept forms!

Davie Tait
17th December 2008, 23:41
I've changed this forum a bit so good craic like this can go in here guys

dunmore
19th December 2008, 00:06
Down here it's; A Donkey eats grass, A Woman Bread, so a Woman must do 10 times as much work as a donkey. My Mother was doing the farm hunting and feeding cattle etc till about 2 days before i was born. My father was too busy with the butchers during the Herrings. Talk about getting into the Way of Things. Hard as nails we are down here! you don't find people like that no more!

restlesswave
19th December 2008, 13:50
feed them bread? hard as nails? you`s just spoil them feeding them bread lol!:D

dunmore
19th December 2008, 22:52
As in all Fishing Towns, when on a boat Man is King and Master of all he surveys, but on land he does what he is told when he is told what to do! A Woman may not alway's be right, BUT she is NEVER EVER WRONG!

restlesswave
19th December 2008, 23:35
jesus dunmore, don`t i know!

dunmore
19th December 2008, 23:52
You should try it in a butcher's shop. They would kill you1 the width of a counter is only slightly longer than the full swing of a womans arm! For our safety. Little known fact. All glass in the display cabinets are bullet prrof and we wear chainmail noy for knives but from repriasals!

mackem1946
8th April 2009, 09:40
GOOD Woman Wanted,
able to cook, sew .
Dig worms and clean fish.
Must have Fishing boat and motor,-----
Please send picture of boat and motor.